Sunday, October 17, 2010

Anniversary





Last weekend Luana took advantage of the beautiful weather to finally complete my anniversary gift to Luana (May 21st)and travelled to Fredricksburg. It was the first time for us to get away by ourselves and it was great. We did some shopping down main street for several hours, but I was a little disappointed in her. I expected her to go all the way to the store closings. She just doesn't have it like she used to. Maybe she is getting a little old!!! Then we went to the wildseed farm which was a fun little side trip. Afterwards we went to Pedernales Falls state park and had a nice time in the river. The next day we went to climb up Enchanted Rock which was also nice. We topped it off by visiting Luana's sister and brother-in-law in Austin before heading home. The backroads of the Texas hill country is very pretty and well worth visiting. There are also some good local eating that we could share with you if you are interested. The only problem was that I forgot my camera and had to use my cell phone camera.

1 comment:

ellen said...

I'm not going to say a word about that "old" comment!