Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday in the Park
















In August my family and I are going to Washington state to the northern Cascades for a family trip of hiking and whitewater rafting. So in order to get Luana physically ready for the strenuous hiking, we are doing some training in Cameron Park. This week we hiked for two hours in 95+ degree heat along the Highlander trail and others. We had a great time and it is really amazing to have such a treat within our city limits. Luana did great and is motivated to be ready.

2 comments:

The Lacys said...

this is so great! y'all are such a fun family.
looking forward to seeing pictures from the real hike!

love you guys so much!!
emily forrester lacy :)

ellen said...

These pictures make my day! I love it! Luana had just told me yesterday about the hiking sessions! Ya'll are so fun! Be thinking about me and Larry! We are headed to Branson. Remember how we got lost last year on our Branson "hike"! I better bring boots and backpack this time!